Tips to make your future travel safer
Everyone talks about the safety measures taken by the hotels, taxi rentals and travel services. But do you agree we should be equally aware and concerned about our safety? While traveling will start with necessary travel, then transcend to travel within the state with precautions before finally getting back to the track of normalcy. The third and final stage will take some time to come but do you agree that we can still travel with a few precautions. Our options, choices and priorities may change but people who love traveling will find a reason to travel even during this uncertainty and fear.
Here are some tips to keep you safe while traveling
Carry your own sanitization kit
Keep multiple pocket-sized sanitizers, gloves and reusable masks handy. These things should form an inevitable part of your baggage. It is always better to take precautions than repent later. This is something like carrying your own medicines, water and the like. Since the circumstances have changed so should your thinking and preparation.
Make the best use of technology
Always opt for digital payments, web check-ins and sanitization of keys to avoid any unnecessary contact. Make use of Aarogya setu app to stay safe and better informed about your surroundings.
Don’t get too touchy
When you stay in a hotel avoid using things like Kitchen items and games. This may have been touched by many unknown people sharing the space with you. If at all you do sanitize them well.
Not sharing is caring
Share your stories but not your cigarettes, food and belongings even with your near and dear ones. This is a way of showing others that you really care.
Don’t just remain complacent that the hotel staff is sanitizing the place so you are safe. Do your own bit. Carry your own toiletries, towels, shampoo, face wash so that you can avoid touching or using these things. Sanitize the door handles and taps before and after use.
Play by the rule
Abiding by the safety instructions is the need of the hour. Don’t travel in taxi rentals in groups, don’t ride the pillion and don’t travel to containment zones. All institutions like airports, railway station, private taxi services and hotels will have their own rules to prevent any contagion. Read in advance and support them to keep you safe. Arguing with them or disobeying the rules may put not only you but others life also into danger.
Show up and be patient
Procedures like check-ins and food orders can take a bit longer than usual to ensure your safety and that of the staffs. Be supportive and kind.
Safe Travel With Padharo
- ✓Sanitized Cabs
- ✓Online Booking
- ✓Online Payment
- ✓24*7 Support
Some such precautions are as followed;
- No food will be served on the plane. Social distancing is to be maintained at the cafeteria inside the airport.
- Since checking all passengers at the airport was difficult for busy stations, there will be contact-less check-ins. This means passengers will most likely have to ‘web check-in’ themselves before arriving at the airport.
- Passengers will have to arrive at least 2-3 hours before departure for thermal screening and symptom checking. Only those passengers will be allowed who show ‘green’ on the Aarogya Setu app.
- The physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks are mandatory.
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Respiratory etiquettes are to be strictly followed. This involves the strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation and use of Aarogya Setuapp .
- The number of people in the elevators shall be restricted, duly maintaining social distancing norms. Use of escalators with one person on alternate steps may be encouraged.
- Details of the guest (travel history, medical condition etc.) along with ID and self -declaration form must be provided by the guest at the reception.
- Hotels must adopt contactless processes like QR code, online forms, digital payments like e-wallet etc. for both check-in and check-out.
- Luggage should be disinfected before sending the luggage to rooms.
- Taxis are sanitized before and after every ride.
- More than two people are not allowed to travel in a taxi.
- Contactless online modes of payment are accepted.
- Both the traveler and the driver have to wear masks.
We have tried to make the travelers understand the requirement of safety and how to go about it. All you have to do is follow the instructions and cooperate with the authorities and staffs. Padharo as a market place for vehicles follows all the government guidelines to keep the travelers safe and provide them with affordable rides across Rajasthan.